This document is important. It contains your Limited Warranty for each of the product(s) that you purchase (the “Product”) and register with Restorative Therapies Inc. The terms and conditions of your Warranty, including important limitations on how the Product should be used, are set out below.
Limited Warranty, Terms and Conditions
Words which appear in italics, like this, are given defined meanings in clause F below. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. This Limited Warranty applies in all jurisdictions.
B. Inquiries and Warranty Service
If you have an inquiry about this Limited Warranty or you want to have a Product repaired, please contact Restorative Therapies Inc. Do not ship Product to us without first obtaining a Return Material Authorization Number.
1434 Fleet St
Baltimore, MD 21231
C. Your Warranties and Rights
- We, Restorative Therapies Inc ("we"), warrant to you, the original owner of the Product ("you"), that for two years from the date that we ship the Product to you:
- each Product is reasonably fit for the purpose or purposes for which it is supplied by us; and
- each Product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty Period listed above.
- If your Product is found not to be reasonably fit for the purpose or purposes for which it was supplied, or if it has defects in workmanship or materials during the Warranty Period, we will at our choice either:
- supply you with a replacement Product or Product component; and / or
- ship the Product or the Product component requiring repair to our facility for repair or
- Unless otherwise required by local laws, where a Product is replaced under clause 2 in this Section of the Warranty, the warranties set out in the table above will continue to apply for the unexpired portion of the Warranty Period of the original Product.
- An Extended Warranty may be purchased annually for up to 3 additional years, at which point the Limited Warranty provisions will be extended for the period purchased.
- If you choose to pay for all 3 additional years up front, you will be eligible to purchase a replacement system so that at the end of the Extended Warranty period we shall provide a new current model system which we determine most closely matches your existing system. The replacement system will be covered by our Limited Warranty described above.
D. Warranty limitations
- We will not be liable to you or any other person under any circumstances for any incidental or consequential loss or damage, including without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for Product not being available for use. Our liability will be no more than the amount you paid for the Product that is the subject of a claim. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the Warranty Period. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- All terms, warranties and conditions which are not set out in this Warranty as to the state, quality, fitness or otherwise for purpose, merchantability are expressly excluded and will not apply to the Product except where such terms, conditions and warranties are implied by applicable local laws and cannot be excluded or modified.
- Batteries are excluded from this warranty.
E. Restrictions on product use
- The Product is designed and manufactured to operate according to the specifications contained in its User Manual.
- The Product is designed and manufactured to operate within the temperature range specified in the User Manual and the Product should not be subject at any time to temperatures outside this range otherwise this Warranty will be void for the Product.
- The Product is supplied to you/your clinic/your clinician subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this Warranty and our Terms and Conditions of Sale, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will prevail.
- This Warranty will be void should we find evidence of alteration or repair of the Product by anyone other than personnel authorized by us.
- This Warranty will be void should we find evidence of any misuse, negligence or accident in respect of the Product by you or any other person.
Local laws means applicable statutes and other laws of the jurisdiction in which the Product is supplied to you.
Owner means the person who originally purchased the Product or a person who later acquires it.
Product means an item of equipment manufactured or supplied by us to you, which has been identified on the first page of this Warranty.
Warranty Period in relation to a Product, means the period set out opposite the Product on the first page of this Warranty commencing from the date we ship the Product to the purchaser.
FM217237 Version 2