Xcite 2 Highlights
Our iFES Systems
Optimized technology for coordinated iFES-evoked movement patterns
Xcite2 was designed to allow clinicians to easily and efficiently apply multi-channel FES with task-specific activities commonly completed in therapy. With a wide variety of pre-programmed activities - from ADLs and hand strengthening to postural re-training and upper/lower mobility skills - nearly any individual with neurological weakness or paralysis will benefit from using Xcite2.
Xcite2 enhances the impact of the traditional therapeutic activities that support muscle re-education by:
- Enhancing active muscle contractions
- Facilitating dynamic, reciprocal movement patterns for normalized input
- Providing patient feedback
How it Works
The Xcite2 iFES Clinical Station provides 40 preprogrammed FES-integrated functional activities available in four therapy libraries:
- Hand Activities
- Upper Extremity Activities
- Lower Extremity Activities
- General Activities
Examples of the activities that can be performed with the Xcite include:
- Grasp and release
- Heel slides
- Sit to stand
Each activity has the correct sequenced stimulation pattern to perform the prescribed activity. Xcite2 also has one touch access to on-screen guides for electrode placement for easy patient setup and visible and audible cues to assist the completion of each pattern.
Clinical Station Components
The Xcite iFES clinical station includes:
- Adjustable and removeable tablet for better visability and flexibility in treatment setup
- A battery-powered stimulator with up to 12 channels of stimulation that can be used on or away from the therapy cart
- A mobile height adjustable therapy cart with large working surface that holds electrodes, cables, and accessories
- Remote activation and control of therapy
* For Clinical Use Only
Ready for next steps?
Begin your journey and connect with a
Restorative Therapies team member today!