Get a 360 degree view of Xcite2!
Our iFESTM Systems
Optimized technology for coordinated iFESTM evoked movement patterns
Xcite2 was designed to allow clinicians to easily and efficiently apply multi-channel FES with task-specific activities commonly completed in therapy. With a wide variety of pre-programmed activities - from ADLs and hand strengthening to postural re-education and upper/lower mobility skills - nearly any individual with neurological weakness or paralysis will benefit from using Xcite2.
Xcite2 enhances the impact of the traditional therapeutic activities that support muscle re-education by:
- Enhancing active muscle contractions
- Facilitating dynamic, reciprocal movement patterns for normalized input
- Providing patient feedback
How it Works
The Xcite2 iFESTM Clinical Station provides 40+ pre-programmed, FES-integrated, functional activities available in four therapy libraries:
- Hand Activities
- Upper Extremity Activities
- Lower Extremity Activities
- General Activities
Xcites2 activities include:
- Grasp and release
- Heel slides
- Sit to stand
- And many more functional activities
Each activity has the correct sequenced stimulation pattern to perform the prescribed action. Xcite2 also has one-touch access to on-screen guides for electrode placement for easy patient setup. Our system also provides clinicians and patients with visual and audio cues to assist the completion of each pattern.
Clinical Station Components
The Xcite iFESTM clinical station includes:
- 40+ pre-programmed iFES™ functional activities
- Patient settings sync with RTILink.com
- Upgraded controller provides increased processing speed and improved touch interface
- Removable tablet allows for flexibility in treatment options
- Long-lasting battery life for 8 hours of continuous use between charges
- Height-adjustable cart allows for standing or sitting positions
- Large lockable wheels for easy maneuvering
* Xcite2 is for clinical use only.
Ready to Learn More?
Connect with a Restorative Therapies team member today!