Hours: Varies by Shift
- Shift 1 8am to 4pm with 1 hour lunch break with additional travel requirements
- Shift 2 9am to 6pm with 1 hour lunch break with additional travel requirements
- Shift 3 11am to 7pm with 1 hour lunch break with additional travel requirements
- Shift 4 2pm to 11pm with 1 hour lunch break with additional travel requirements
Reports to: Service Manager
The Service Technician is responsible for ensuring that RTI’s customer needs for technical support are consistently met in a timely manner
Service and repair
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone, email, and other methods to resolve technical questions and problems as presented from the customer
- Ensure that non warranty work is charged to the customer
- Repair faulty and damaged equipment accurately and efficiently meeting customer’s expectations for the completion of repair
- Ensure that work is conducted as per RTI procedures including QOP-72-02, QOP-75-04
- Process technical customer complaints as per QOP-85-03
- Report unknown occurrences to the service manager for instructions on how to proceed
- Manage a number of key quality system processes as listed in the Quickbase Quality System Procedures report
Key Incumbent Requirements: Minimum
- Associates Degree in Engineering field or proven experience in an electronics or engineering position
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of computer operating systems including basic networking skills
- In depth knowledge of electrical principles
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about product and services
- Able to travel occasionally including over weekends
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Restorative Therapies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.