The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving home system sales with the referrals provided by RTI’s clinical partners and inquiry systems. The position is responsible for working with Clinical Sales counterparts to develop and maintain clinic relationships within the territory and cultivate high quality home referrals to process to sale.
- Increase revenue growth, referrals, and customer experience within the managed territory.
- Maintains a strong and collaborative working relationship with the Clinical Sales Rep and works in collaboration as a team to manage their respective territories in a professional manner.
- Responsible for managing, prospecting, and building relationships with clinics, patients and a variety of organizations who participate in the process to provide access for home therapy use.
- Makes multiple outbound sales calls daily to potential patients, clinicians, and providers to qualify and enhance sales opportunities.
- Works cross functionally in a positive manner with Technical Support, Service, Sales Operations, Marketing, and other key personnel within the organization.
- Executes quarterly territory plan in coordination with their respective Outside Territory Representative(s).
- Participates in weekly Inside Sales Team calls and bi-monthly Sales Team conference calls.
- Accountability to supervisor of key reports, daily sales call log notes, and expense reporting meeting all key deadlines.
- Works cross functionally in a positive manner with Technical, Clinical Support, Service, Sales Operations, Marketing, and other key personnel within the organization.
- Ensures territory achieves annual revenue and home referral target numbers.
- Works in coordination with the Outside Patient Sales representatives.
- Grow patient referrals by building clinic competence and awareness of RTI resources in both the clinical setting and home referral process.
- Demonstrates value of home therapy systems by providing clinical recommendation and FDA indications to be supplemented by Marketing materials.
- Process successful orders within ERP system.
- Executes sales, marketing initiatives and other identified programs as needed.
- Performs clinic and consumer presentations on a consistent basis.
- forms clinic and consumer presentations on a consistent basis.
Business Management & Administration
- Executes quarter Territory plan and presents updates monthly to the VP of Sales and/or Supervisor.
- Perform monthly referral analysis for existing clinics with a concentration on top clinics on a quarterly basis.
- Complete weekly one on one territory meetings with Clinical Sales Representative.
- Ensures that all sales activities within assigned territory are conducted to the highest ethical standards and in a manner that is fully compliant with Company policy (including QOP-72-01) and laws and regulations.
- Administrative tasks to include timely reporting, data entry (CRM, Monthly Reports, Expenses) and opportunity forecasting.
- Exceptional time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and solutions oriented.
- Ability to work independently and be a self- starter
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products, pathways to purchase, and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; will consider an Associates Degree
- 2-3 years’ proven success in related sales and/or relevant clinical experience in rehabilitation preferred.
- Able to travel extensively up to <10% of the time.
Limitations & Disclaimer
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis. This job description in no way creates an implied contract. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.