The Inside Patient Sales Advocate Sales Representative is responsible for making calls to clinicians and patients to facilitate superior customer service and pull through of referrals for home devices.
- Works in collaboration with the Outside Clinical Sales Representative to ensure effective communication on converting home referrals to device sales for the home.
- Makes 12 outbound calls a day, responds to all inquiries withing 24-48 hours, and is responsive to both internal and external customers.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with the Clinical, Technical, Reimbursement and Marketing team.
- Provides patients and clinicians with superior customer service, follow through, and options during the home referral process.
- Communicates on a monthly basis with patients on the status of their referral, works in collaboration with clinics to expedite this process by collecting all key information, writes detailed sales call log notes and works on successful clinical installations with the clinical team.
- Provides an in-depth territory plan to their supervisor on a quarterly basis.
- Has a patient first mind set and is professional in all encounters with both internal and external customers?
- Works closely with the reimbursement and clinical team to ensure successful pull through of patients receiving devices for home.
- Works cross functionally in a positive manner with Technical, Clinical Support, Service, Sales Operations, Marketing, and other key personnel within the organization.
- Responsible for making referral and conversion revenue quota amount monthly.
- Works with the Outside Clinical Sales Representative on increasing home referrals and meeting monthly number.
- Follows up on all leads within 24-48 hours.
- It competent and stays up to date on funding resource information both on a national and regional basis.
- Learns and can verbalize key marketing materials.
- Follows up monthly with referring clinicians and patients on the status of where they are at in the home referrals process.
Business Management & Administration
- Exceptional sales call log notes and installation documentation.
- Submits quarterly territory plan to the Inside Patient Sales Director and Vice President of Sales.
- Perform monthly referral analysis for existing clinics and reports on one on one calls to their respective supervisor.
- Complete weekly one on one calls with the respective sales counterpart.
- Manages and operates within approved expense budget.
- Ensures that all sales activities within assigned territory are conducted to the highest ethical standards and in a manner that is fully compliant with Company policy (including QOP-72-01) and laws and regulations.
- Administrative tasks to include timely reporting, data entry (CRM, Expenses to include self and outside sales, Monthly Reports) and forecasting.
- Conducts referral reviews and other presentations to customers as needed.
- 5+ years of medical device sales experience and/or relevant sales experience
- Patient first attitude and exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven track record of success in sales positions.
- Strong business acumen and computer skills.
- A self-starter, capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player and work cross collaboratively with multiple departments.
- Experience working both with clinicians and patients.
- Ability to develop in depth clinical knowledge about products and services.
- BA or BS is highly preferred.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis. This job description in no way creates an implied contract.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.